At Grimley Financial, compliance and data security are paramount. With extensive security measures in place, the integrity of our data and client information holds a consistent top level of confidentiality and protection. We constantly monitor the ever changing environment of compliance and federal regulations, implementing changes as necessary. GFC is always ahead of the curve when it comes to maintaining security and giving you peace of mind with your most important asset – your clients’ private information.
Below is a brief description of our security and collection technology:
- Network Security: Our network is protected by dual firewalls, Barracuda Network defenders and Microsoft Forefront Endpoint real time virus, malware and phishing protection. We engage the services of an outside vendor to regularly review our network security. This vendor also conducts random penetration tests, attempting to gain access to our network and systems.
- Secure Payment Processing: GFC processes consumer payment information over the telephone on a regular basis. We protect consumer payment information by implementing payment information masking. As an agent types the information into their secured point of entry in our collection software, the data is masked. Data is seamlessly transferred to our payment processor and GFC does not store any payment information anywhere in its systems. GFC also provides a payment website for the convenience of consumers. The site is secure and undergoes random penetration testing.
- Industry Leading Collection Software: Grimley Financial utilizes Columbia Ultimate’s “The Collector System”, providing compliant integrated technology solutions and maximizing our agents’ performance.
- Progressive Phone System: We utilize a secured blended VOIP environment that provides many security and productivity functions, such as call recording, cell phone scrubbing, internal do not call list, repetitive call prohibition, and a standalone “manual dial only” platform to comply with the most recent TCPA regulations.
- Skills Based Routing: We have migrated to a specialist environment that puts agents with a similar skill set in teams. Accounts are then routed to teams based on a self pay or insurance designation.